Role: Laser Cutting Operative/Trainee Operative
Salary: Competitive, Negotiable based on Experience.
Working Hours: Shift Pattern, Monday-Friday (06:00-14:00 or 14:00-22:00)
Based in Corby, Premier Laser is currently recruiting a laser cutting operative to join the team on a permanent basis. Working alongside the factory team, the potential candidate will be offered full training as required and work alongside production to produce a range of custom patterns and profiles, with a high focus on quality control.
As a small company, we focus on getting the best from every employee we have. Providing on-going training to maximise your potential, we are a close-knit team and driven by our commitment to each other; working towards operating objectives together.
- Setting up and preparing machines before and after production.
- Manage and oversee the running of the assigned machine.
- Ensure that products match technical drawings and given specifications.
- Acting as a team player, helping others on the factory floor where required to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Prioritising and maintaining quality control, ensuring the best product finish is attained.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to focus on detail and working to a high standard.
- Able to operate in an organised.
- Will hold a forklift license – Desirable but not essential.
- Competitive rates of pay, based on prior experience.
- Availability of overtime, when required.
- 20 days of holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
If this seems like the role for you, please email enquiries or applications, with a copy of your CV, to Natalie@PremierLaser.co.uk.